Recent Research Publications
- A Plant-Based Dietary Supplement Improves Measures of Metabolic Detoxification and the Quality of Life: A Phase II Multicenter Randomized, Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial.
- Signature of paraoxonases in the altered redox homeostasis in Alzheimer’s disease
- Bilosomes and Biloparticles for the Delivery of Lipophilic Drugs: A Preliminary Study
- Bone Fracture in Rett Syndrome: Mechanisms and Prevention Strategies.
- A proteomic approach to investigate the role of the MECP2 gene mutation in Rett syndrome redox regulatory pathways.
- Comparison of Pollutant Effects on Cutaneous Inflammasomes Activation
- Carotenoids in Health as Studied by Omics-Related Endpoints
- Moderate consumption of freeze-dried blueberry powder increased net bone calcium retention compared with no treatment in healthy postmenopausal women: A randomized crossover trial.
- Crop, host and gut microbiome variation influence precision nutrition: An example of blueberries.