Dr. Mingzhuo Li joined the lab of Dr. Tzung Fu Hsieh in 2020 as a postdoc and returned in 2022 as a research scholar. Mingzhuo’s previous research projects focused on the plant secondary metabolites biosynthesis and metabolism regulations in plants. In Dr. Hsieh’s Lab, Mingzhuo’s research focuses on how a crucial DNA demethylase determines the seed development in the traditional model plant Arabidopsis.
PhD Anhui Agriculture University
- A de novo regulation design shows an effectiveness in altering plant secondary metabolism , JOURNAL OF ADVANCED RESEARCH (2022)
- Molecular and biochemical characterization of two 4-coumarate: CoA ligase genes in tea plant (Camellia sinensis) , PLANT MOLECULAR BIOLOGY (2022)
- Epigenetic remodeling by DNA glycosylases during rice reproduction , MOLECULAR PLANT (2021)
- Insight into catechins metabolic pathways of Camellia sinensis based on genome and transcriptome analysis , Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry (2018)
- Non-plastidial expression of a synthetic insect geranyl pyrophosphate synthase effectively increases tobacco plant biomass , Journal of Plant Physiology (2018)