Larissa Marina Pereira Silva
Postdoctoral Research Scholar
Department of Animal Science
Interest in studying natural products in early-stage drug discovery.
PhD Development and Technological Innovation of Medicines
Honors and Awards
- Award for the best work in the doctoral student category in Brazil. Oral presentation at the Second Franco-Brazilian Network on Natural Products FB2NP Webinar, organized by La Rochelle University (La Rochelle, France) and UNIVASF (Petrolina, Brazil), de 11 a 12 de julho de 2022. Online.
- 1st Place Award for the excellent presentation at 2022 In Vitro Animal Cell Science Student and Post-doc Oral Presentation Competition (June, 2022) 2022 In Vitro Biology Meeting, CA, San Diego, USA.
- Finalist for 2022 In Vitro Animal Cell Science Student and Post-doc Oral Presentation Competition (June, 2022) 2022 In Vitro Biology Meeting, CA, San Diego, USA.
- Wilk Endowment Travel Award Winner (May, 2022) Spring 2022 Animal Science Graduate Student Travel Awards.
- People’s Choice Doctoral Presentation (April, 2022) 4 th Annual Research Poster Session, NCSU, Department of Animal Science, NC, Raleigh, USA.
- People’s Choice Award (March, 2021) Catalyst Spring Symposium, NCRC, NC, Kannapolis, USA.
- 1st Place in the Ph.D. Poster Category (November, 2019) VI Fórum do PPgDITM, PE, Recife, Brazil.
- 3rd Place in the Quality Control Poster Category (2019) XXII Brazilian Pharmacognosy Symposium, Brazilian Society of Pharmacognosy, RJ, Petropolis, Brazil.