The N.C. Strawberry Project is a partnership of N.C. State University's Plants for Human Health Institute and Johnson & Wales University in Charlotte. This project received support from the Golden LEAF Foundation.
Strawberry season lasts four to six weeks in North Carolina. It begins in the coastal area in early April, in the Piedmont in late April and in the mountains in late May.
- N.C. Strawberry Project Overview
- N.C. Strawberry Project Intro to the N.C. State and Johnson & Wales Partnership (long version)
- N.C. Strawberry Project Intro to the N.C. State and Johnson & Wales Partnership (short version)
- Strawberry Shrimp Cocktail
- Strawberry Sunset Slaw
- The Produce Lady Focuses on the N.C. Strawberry Project