Potential interns must have full-time student status at their home institution (four-year college or university, community college or high school). Internships are for a period of 12 weeks (or as arranged by the faculty mentor).
Application materials required:
- A one-page Cover Letter of student interest, to include timeframe,
- A current Resume detailing previous experience, if any, and
- Two Reference Letters from faculty members in support of the application.
Summer 2013: March 22, 2013
(Position number: 11TV113)
CLICK TO APPLY FOR INTERNSHIP
Follow these steps after opening the new page:
- Click on “Search Jobs” near the top left of the screen.
- In the “Keywords” field, type: 11TV113
- Click “Search.”
- Click the “Research Lab Technician” position.
- Click “Apply to this Job” to submit application materials.
- If you haven’t already done so, you will be asked to create a new account.